Sunday 7 December 2014

Swatch: Rimmel Coralicious

Hi there everyone! I hope my Dutch readers had a great Sinterklaas. Today I have some swatch photo's for Rimmel Coralicious. As for image quality, these are not the best photo's (none of my photo's are since I use a mobile phone), but the colour of this nail polish is captured very well, believe me. If you have a MacBook pro 13" retina like I do, what you see is what you get if you decide to buy this lovely bright nail polish!



 The first two photo's are most exact, in these following pictures the nail polish looks slightly more orange:



I'm so glad that I bought this polish! Drying time is fast, the brush is AMAZING, it is seriously the best rounded brush I've ever had. And the colour is just awesome. I love how bright it is.

What do you think of Rimmel Coralicious?
EDIT: And of my new (perhaps temporary) header?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: