Sunday 4 January 2015

December favourites

Hey everyone! Let's have a look at my favourites of 2014's last month.


It seems December was all about the nice manicures for me. I think every mani I've worn could have ended up in this post. But I decided that would be a bit weird so I chose 'only' four.

1) My first favourite is Rimmel Coralicious. I hardly ever wear red and I really enjoyed wearing this bright, happy coral shade.

Rimmel Coralicious
2) L'Oréal White gold is such a stunner. While I was applying it I already knew it was going to end up in my favourites post.
L'Oréal White gold
3) The mint + gold manicure might be my absolute favourite. I love mint nail polish and the gold glitter topper made this manicure even better. While Coralicious was just bright and White gold only sparkly, this manicure combined those two things, which I really liked.

GOSH Miss minty + H&M Stay golden
4) This month's Monthly Man-icure was a surprise for me, I never thought I'd like it so much!

Sally Hansen Resurrection + W7 Fairy Tale

What did you really enjoy wearing last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: