Friday 9 January 2015

Lovely layering: holographic green

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you what I wore on the first day of Christmas... Let's just say I like to work ahead ;).




I really wanted to wear something bright and that's why I picked Barry M Greenberry. I applied two coats.





To add some Christmas sparkle I used one coat Nicole by OPI Imagine if... This polish has a lovely holographic shimmer in a clear base, but unfortunately you cannot really see that in my pictures.. Just believe me when I say it looked amazing!





Here are two pictures of my nails having Christmas breakfast at my parent's place.



For this manicure I used: Essence gel nails, Barry M Greenberry (2x), Nicole by OPI Imagine if.. (1x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: