Sunday 22 February 2015

What Dutch bloggers wear

Hi guys! I thought it would be fun to show other people's nails on this blog. I sometimes do my friends' nails and show them to you, but today I present you something different: what Dutch bloggers wear. I asked some of my fellow Dutchies and bloggers that I met on the forum http://forum.bybeautybloggers.nl/ to share their NOTD!

Orange is our national colour, and our flag is red-white-blue!

Patricia from www.patriesja.nl says: I'm wearing a pink Catrice nail polish, which makes me very happy and gives me spring fever! 


Joyce from https://beautyflashess.wordpress.com/ says: My base colour is Pupa N268 and the top coat is 2B Carinval Dots #525 Pastel. I wore this nail art during the Dutch carnival this year!


Romy from www.everythingnice.nl says: The colour I'm wearing is This is It Coral. Maybe this nail polish looks familiar to you - that's possible, because I recently won it on L'Ongleterre! I liked it in the photos, but in real life it's even more beautiful. I have to admit that I did not expect much of this nail polish quality-wise, but the quality is great! It is opaque in just one coat and the metallic shine is gorgeous. I'm a fan!



Thanks ladies for sharing your nails! I'm really glad that Coral looks so good on Romy, on me it was just horrible :)

What polish are you wearing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: