Saturday 7 March 2015

Sparkly angora cardi

Hi guys! After wearing the stud and flower manicure for a week I was really glad to have some time to take it off and try a new polish: Essie Angora Cardi.


I saw Angora Cardi on Emily's blog and immediately pinned it onto my 'pretty polishes' Pinterest board, which, as I told my boyfriend, is actually a wish list. And that's why he bought it for me!

Onto the polish: Angora Cardi is a perfect marsala-coloured creamy nail polish. I needed two coats to get this result. I love how classy it looks! 


I did a gradient using a damp sponge and Barry M Princess and smoothed everything down with a coat of Seche Vite.






I really love this manicure! It's so simple to do but so pretty :). I want to end this post by sharing this pic of a project I'm working on: a nail polish book! These are the cards I've made so far. 


Manicure summary: Essie Angora Cardi (2x), Barry M Princess for the gradient, Seche Vite top coat (1x).

Do you guys have a nail polish book and a marsala polish too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: