Saturday 4 April 2015

BBB 2.0 - round #2 [Happy Easter]

Hi everyone! Guess what: I made it through the first round of the Beauty Bloggers Battle on everythingnice.nl. I had both hoped and guessed that the next theme would have something to do with Easter. And it did!

For this "Happy Easter" themed nail art I decided to use one of the stamping plates that I got in the Born Pretty Store surprise bag I ordered a few months ago. Look at all those potential Easter bunnies!


I tried the reversed stamping/stamping decal technique on my index finger to imitate a decorated Easter egg. This was my first time ever trying out this technique and I really had some trouble with the cleanup, especially around the tip of my nail. Tips and tricks are welcome! :)
 







Used nail polishes (from thumb to pinky): NYC Mint Macaroon, NYC Lavender Cupcake, Barry M Huckleberry, Sinful Colors Unicorn, Sally Hansen Berry Juicy. Essence stamping polish.

Used image plates: BPS QA41 (Easter bunny), BPS QA71 ('egg' design).

What are you wearing for Easter?

See you soon!
x Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: