Tuesday 14 April 2015

New in: China Glaze polishes

Hi everyone! Today I want to share some pictures of two new polishes that I bought on Facebook (second hand): China Glaze Shell-o and Feel the breeze

First up is Feel the breeze, a lovely creamy pink with a slightly matte finish. For my photos I wore two coats of Feel the breeze and added one coat of Seche Vite.


Natural light
Direct sunlight

Direct sunlight
Feel the breeze looked great with  my ice cream T-shirt and eraser. 


Shell-o is a sheer coral neon polish which I layered over white. I tried capturing the colour and I guess I sort of succeeded.

Shade 
Shade

I am definitely going to wear Shell-o on my toenails this summer! 

Polishes shown: 
CHINA GLAZE Shell-o,
CHINA GLAZE Feel the breeze


What is your favourite toenail polish?

XO
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: