Tuesday 26 May 2015

BBB 2.0 - round #5 [A song]

Hi there everyone! Today I want to share my fifth entry for the Beauty Bloggers Battle with you guys. There are only three bloggers left now, and I hope I make it to the final...

I made a little mistake here... the song is actually called 'Primadonna'. Woops!
The theme was 'A Song' and I chose both the song and video of 'Primadonna' by Marina and the Diamonds as my inspiration. 

Here are some screenshots of the music video:


 

I just had to copy the border nails. I added some pink bling because of Marina's pink dress and drew a heart on my thumb to mimic her make-up. The little bows are cuticle tattoos that I thought matched the rest of the manicure. I stamped on some diamonds because it suited both the name of the singer and the lyrics:
Would you do anything for me?
Buy a big diamond ring for me?






I used:
PARIS MEMORIES White nail polish
NYC City Blackout
ESSENCE Stampy polish black
EBAY Rhinestones
BORN PRETTY STORE Stamping plate BP-L013
CATRICE Cuticle tattoos
SECHE VITE Top coat

I was in a hurry when I did this manicure and a lot of things went wrong with it, but it turned out okay! I'm not sure if its good enough for a place in the final, but we'll see.

Did you ever do song-inspired nails?

x

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: