Thursday 21 May 2015

Studded Essie Fashion playground

Hi there polish freaks! I don't really have anything special, artistic or super creative for you today. My birthday was last Saturday and my boyfriend got me this great Essie shade, called Fashion playground. When I wear a nail polish for the first time, I never want to 'ruin' it with nail art. But this time I decided to add some silver studs.


This polish has an amazing colour, it's this happy green that's in between mint and pistachio. I could not really capture its beauty on camera :(



See the tiny glass flecks?

The formula on this polish was okay, I wasn't too impressed. I needed three coats for this result but it was worth it!

Products used:
ESSIE Fashion playground
BORN PRETTY STORE Round silver studs
SECHE VITE Top coat


The next post will be about the Beauty Bloggers Battle again!
By the way, I'm on Tsu now, a relatively new social network that you apparently can make money with. If you want to ad me or create an account, please follow this link: http://www.tsu.co/Eva_Ongleterre

Don't worry, I'm sceptical about it too ;)

x

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: